These Terms and Conditions govern the use of the data site (the “Site”) established by Prime London Partners Limited (the “Company”) in connection with the proposed development described in the material concepts and documents contained within the Site (the “Transaction”). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site.
- You acknowledge and agree that you have been granted access to the Site for the sole purpose of considering an involvement with the Transaction and that no other right or benefit is conferred on you with respect to the Site or the materials concepts and documents contained within the Site.
- You agree:
(a) that all information concepts and materials contained within the Site are the confidential information of the Company;
(b) to keep confidential all information concepts and materials on the Site and not to make any use of the information concepts and materials except as expressly permitted in accordance with these Terms.
- You agree to tell the Company immediately if you discover that your obligations with respect to the confidential information of the Company have been breached and to provide such details and take such action as the Company may reasonably require in relation to any such breach.
- If the Transaction does not proceed you shall, on request, return to the Company or destroy (at the Company‘s sole election) all information and materials which you have obtained from the Site. The Company shall be entitled to request proof of destruction which you agree to provide if so required. If the Transaction does proceed and you are a private sector entity seeking to be involved you will only participate in it with the consent of the Company and on such terms as they may reasonably require as a member of their consortium unless released by the Company from this obligation.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company gives no warranty or representation in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information or materials contained within the Site and the Company accepts no liability with respect to your use of or reliance upon such materials whether in connection with the Transaction or otherwise.
- You are permitted to retrieve, display and view information concepts and materials from the Site on a computer screen, or print copies of such information and materials for use in connection with the Transaction where the Site expressly permits you to do so but no other actions with respect to the information concepts and materials on the Site are permitted under these terms and conditions.
- You shall not share, reproduce, copy, distribute, scan or otherwise re-use any of the information concepts and materials on the Site without the prior written consent of the Company (which it may give or withhold in its absolute discretion).
- Except where lawfully in the public domain, the information concepts and materials contained within the Site are the intellectual property of the Company. You acknowledge and agree that you may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for any purpose any of the materials or content on the Company Site without written permission from the Company (which it may give or withhold in its absolute discretion).
- You shall not attempt to access areas of the data site that are intentionally restricted by security procedures and shall not circumvent any security features of the Site or employ any software or hardware applications that may aid such behaviour.
- You acknowledge and agree that when you register to use the Site you will be asked to create a password. You agree to keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you agree to notify the Company
- If the Company has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Site, it may require you to change your password or it may suspend your access to the Site until such time as it considers that the breach has been rectified.
- The Company makes no commitment regarding the availability of the Site and you acknowledge and agree that the Site may be unavailable for periods of time to allow for repairs, maintenance. The Company shall use its reasonable endeavours to provide prior notice of any such unavailability.
- You acknowledge and agree that you may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person.
- If you breach these terms and conditions and the Company chooses to ignore this, the Company will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any breach of these terms and conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- These terms and conditions are subject to by English law and the English courts will have authority to settle any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions.